Hello again world! Yes, I’m finally back on dry land with internet access and phone battery, and the spell of pre-written, scheduled posts is over. There’s two days left of Blaugust and for this one, we’re back to the final set of notes for my Highbrow course on Pinterest for Business.
- There are multiple platforms that you can use to schedule content, and in addition to toning posts, you can also ‘loop’ posts, which is a way to bring old content back into the forefront and into relevance. This would be particularly useful to seasonal and holiday-related products.
- You can also use these platforms to set up campaigns, which is will auto-post to public boards as well as as your own.
- Looping certain pins around increases their chances of being picked up by a major Pinterest account, and spread more widely, improving your website traffic and hopefully your sales.
- Over time, your original boards could start to get huge, which makes them less useful to people looking for specific products, so be sure to keep creating new boards and separating different threads.
- Your links on Pinterest can be via affiliate links, which is another potential income source.